Something fun, challenging and skillful!
Our Circus Workshops are ideal birthday parties, schools, nurseries, out of school clubs, fetes, fun days & festivals
We are fun, professional Circus Artists/Performers with a wealth of knowledge and experience. A great way to learn, for all ages, experiencing skills that only the 'Circus troops' deliver.
Our Circus Workshops give everyone the chance to try;
- Plate Spinning
- Chinese Ribbon
- Stilt Walking
- Hula hooping
- Using Pedal go’s
- Juggling beanbags, Balls, Rings, Scarfs & Clubs
We can also provide full sound and lighting systems and even costumes to make a FANTASTIC SHOW!
- Suitable for all ages and skills levels.
- Fantastic for developing balance and motor skills.
- Enhancement activity to develop teamwork.
- Each skill can be adapted to suit the age/ability.
At open events we will display our equipment, demonstrate and guide everyone involved.
We offer circus-themed music on request, please speak to us regarding this. Our Circus Workshops are perfect for outside events, summer fetes and activity days.
Optional - A certificate for every child at the end.